Friday, August 14, 2015

Weeping Lady (आक्रंदन)

This poem is dedicated to the complete washout of 2015 Monsoon session of the parliament in spite of the urgent need of sanctioning the long pending GST bill.



Weeping lady
I am crying today...
Weeping profusely
on this craziest ever defeat of mine...
In 60-70 years of my past
I am crying today... Oh, and how!
On this eve of my liberation
I am held captive
by some, whose existence is my favor on them
in the very temple of yours
which I call mine too...
I feel cheated, shattered, defeated
and f**ked up too, if I dare say so...
I have been used, without my consent
for the agenda of very few
where agenda of many has no value
like now I have none
They wash me out ripping naked
in front of you whom I was protecting
and they rip you off too - of your wealth
But many of you still prefer to go by their side
Without thinking... Without analyzing
I ask u today... Why?
Am I expecting bravery from cowards?
Sanity from fools?
Who neither have the swords nor the pen
So here I am.... Crying
Weeping for myself.. for u...
Because i am of you... By you... For you...
I am 'the' biggest in this world...
I am democracy... The Indian one...
and I am raped today

आक्रंदन
मला आज फक्त रडू येतय...!!!
अगदी हमसून हमसून
कारण गेल्या ६०-७० वर्षांत
आज मी सपशेल हारलीय
म्हणूनच हा आक्रोश
स्वातंत्र्याच्या उंब-यावर
ज्यांचं सारं अस्तित्वच माझी मेहेरबानी
त्यांनी मला पुन्हा गुलामीत टाकलय
त्याच तुमच्या मंदीरात
जे माझंही मंदीर आहे
मला फसवलय, तोडूनमोडून, विद्ध करून
बाजारात बसवलयएक वेश्या म्हणून
मला वापरलय, माझ्या परवानगीशिवाय
तूमच्यातल्या काहींनी, स्वतःचं घोडं दामटवण्यासाठी
माझ्याबरोबरच
तुम्हा सर्वांचा विचार खिजगणतीतही येऊ देता!
ज्यांना मी संरक्षीत होते त्या तूमच्या समोरच
नागव्यानी माझी धिंड काढली जातीय
तशी ती तूमच्या लक्ष्मीचीही निघतीय पण
पण तरीही तूम्ही त्या नराधमांनाच डोक्यावर घेणार
कुठलाही विचार करता कसलीच तमा बाळगता
आज मला उत्तर हवय... का?
की मीच भित्र्यांकडून शौ-याची आणि
मुर्खांकडून शहाणपणाची अपेक्षा करतीय?
तूमची ना तलवार ताकदवान ना लेखणी
आणि म्हणूनच हा आक्रोश...
माझ्यासाठी तशी तूमच्याहीसाठी मी रडतीय
कारण मी तुम्ही, तूमची, तुमच्यासाठी चालवलेली
सगळ्या जगात सगळ्यात मोठी
लोकशाही... लोकशाही भारताची...
आणि आज माझ्यावर बलात्कार केला गेलाय...

No comments:

Post a Comment